Welcome to the School of Nursing
Karen Ward, Ph.D., RN, C.O.I.
Interim Director School of Nursing
The School of Nursing offers:
- a traditional 4-year baccalaureate nursing program for students;
- an RN to BSN program for currently licensed RNs with a diploma or associate's degree
- an LPN to BSN program for licensed LPNs which is part of our traditional program;
- a Master of Science in Professional Science (MS-PS) degree program with a concentration
in Health Care Informatics (HCI); and
- a MSN degree through a consortium program with four tracks; Nursing Education, Nursing
Informatics, Nursing Administration and Family Practice Nursing.
MTSU School of Nursing Mission Statement
The mission of Middle Tennessee State University School of Nursing is to provide excellence
education by preparing individuals to meet the dynamic and complex health care
needs of society. Through robust academic programs, the School of Nursing
demonstrates its' commitment to the art and science of nursing.
MTSU School of Nursing Cason-Kennedy Nursing Building
Box 81 Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Fax (615) 898-5441