The Raider Xpress shuttle service is designed to transport faculty, staff, students, and visitors throughout the campus and to help alleviate congestion at the campus core. Service is available only when classes are in session. All shuttles are accessible to persons with disabilities. The Raider Xpress Map shows the current bus routes with construction detours. For further information regarding this service, please call 898-2850.
Shuttle service is available:
7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday ( Red and Blue Routes)
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday (Green Route)
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., on Friday ( Red, Blue and Green Routes)
The Raider Xpress bus can be reserved for special events on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are limited to on campus and in Murfreesboro. Shuttles may be reserved for a flat fee of $165 per day plus $20 per hour for the driver($40 per hour on university holidays). There is a minimum charge of 2 hours per bus per trip. In addition to the regular charges holidays will also have a $35 administrative fee.
- Shuttles may be requested for MTSU-related events.
- An MTSU account number and completed shuttle request form is required for all reservations.
- Request forms may be faxed 615-904-8109 or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All completed forms must be recieved by our office at least 7 working days prior to the date of your trip.
- Trips are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from our department.
Any changes to original request for service must be faxed or emailed within a 48-hour time period before the trip.
Local Bus Services
There are two(2) local bus services that run on the MTSU campus.