About the Office
The Office of the University Provost is located in room 111 of the Cope Administration
Building. Our regular office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The main office phone number is 615-898-2880.
To learn more about a staff member in the Office of the University Provost, click
on his/her name.
- Brad Bartel, Ph.D., University Provost
- Faye Johnson, Assistant to Provost for Special Initiatives
- Allison McGoffin, Administrative Assistant I
- Pat Thomas, Coordinator of Special Events
- Dr. John Omachonu, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
- Janice Lewis, Coordinator of Academic Affairs
- Mitzi T. Brandon, Curriculum Specialist
- Dr. Watson Harris, Director of Academic Technology Planning and Projects and ADA Coordinator
- David Edgar, Manager of Space Allocation
- Maria Knox, Financial Management Analyst II
- Rebecca Cole, Associate Vice President of Academic Resources
- Sharon Boyce, Specialist, Faculty Recruitment
- Lynn Sewak, Financial Management Analyst II
- Kim Bailey, Coordinator, Academic Resources
- Dr. Sheila Otto, Director of General Education
- Dr. Scott Carnicom, Academic Affairs Administrative Fellow
We welcome the opportunity to share information about our division. Contact us with your comments and questions.