Undergraduate Change of Major/Program Form
- It is highly recommended that you meet with an advisor and your Enrollment Counselor in your intended new major before submitting this form to ensure your major/minor selection meets your career goals as well as abides by University policy and understand any impact on financial aid and scholarships.
- You must be registered in at least one class in order to use the online change of major form.
- Please be aware that certain majors require specific minors or limit your minor choices.
- Students cannot double major, nor double minor in the College of Business.
- Some majors in the College of Liberal Arts offer a choice of a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS). See an advisor for further explanation.
- Requirement of minors vary by major. For example, some majors do not require minors, some have built-in minor(s), some require one minor while others require two minors. Consult the Undergraduate catalog or your advisor for more information.
- If you have already turned in an Upper Division and Intent to Graduate form for any
major, do not use this form. Complete an Upper Division and Intent to Graduate form for your new major and submit
it to your college Graduation Coordinator:
- College of Basic and Applied Sciences: Jones Hall 115
- College of Behavioral and Health Sciences: College of Education Building 311
- College of Business: Business and Aerospace N233
- College of Education: College of Education Building 311
- College of Liberal Arts: Todd Building 221C
- College of Mass Communication: Ezell Building 113A
- University College: 855 W College Street, Maple Leaf Village, Suite K