Spring elections will be held April 11 - 14 for all Executive positions as well as college and at-large senators. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, go to Student Union 306 to pick up an election packet.
- March 14 | candidate election packets released | Student Union 306
- March 21 | packet applications due | Student Union 306 by 4:00 p.m.
- March 23 | candidate eligibility announced
- March 24 | banner and tabling sign-ups for executive officer candidates begin | Student Union 306
- March 25 | banner and tabling sign-ups for senate candidates begin | Student Union 306
- March 30 | mandatory meeting for qualified candidates | Student Union Parliamentary Room - 6:00 p.m.
- March 31 | election banners due to the SGA Office | Student Union 306 - by 4:00 p.m.
- April 1 | campaigning begins @ 12:01 a.m.
- April 6 | executive office debate | Student Union Parliamentary Room - 6:00 p.m.
- April 11 | voting opens at 10:00 a.m.
- April 14 | voting closes at 11:45 p.m.
- April 15 | election results posted @ noon | outside Student Union 306 & Student Union 330
About SGA Elections
SGA Elections are held every fall and spring. Special elections may also be held. The MTSU Electoral Act establishes clear, proper and equitable procedures for conducting university elections and establishes minimum qualifications for candidates for Student Government Association offices.
Students may protest an alleged violation of the Electoral Act by completing a complaint form.
For more information, please contact the SGA VP Of Campus Relations at 615-904-8095.