2014 Spring Elections/Referendum
Let your voice be heard and vote for your SGA Senators or Executive Board Members!
Also on the ballot is your opportunity to vote for FIVE FOUR SIX. Click here for more details.
- April 2nd — Qualified Candidate Mandatory Meeting: STU Parliamentary Room at 6:30 p.m.
- April 2nd — Banners Due: STU 306
- April 4th — Campaigning Begins
- April 8th — Executive Officer Debate: STU Parliamentary Room at 6:00 p.m.
- April 14th — April 17th — elections take place
- vote here - www.mtsu.edu/mymt
- April 18th — results will be posted on the SGA Web Site by noon
About SGA Elections
SGA Elections are held every fall and spring. Special elections may also be held. The MTSU Electoral Act establishes clear, proper and equitable procedures for conducting university elections and establishes minimum qualifications for candidates for Student Government Association offices.
For more information, please call the SGA Election Commissioner at 898-2464.