Accreditation provides early childhood professionals with nationally recognized standards
for high quality care and education. Accreditation is a professional, voluntary self-study
- Does your program strive to work beyond the minimum state licensing standards for
staff training and staff/child ratios?
- Do you (and staff) have Early Childhood Credentials such as TECTA training, CDA Credential,
Associates Degree or an Education or Business Degree?
- Do parents participate in your program?
- Does your program operate based on written policies to govern the program, staff,
- Are you a Tennessee licensed Center or Family Day Home?
If you can answer "YES" to most of these questions, then you may be already exceeding
state licensing and be ready to seek National Accreditation for your high-quality
If you are interested in more information, call 615-904-8318.