State Authorization Information
Out-of-State Students Interested in an Online Degree from Middle Tennessee State University
State and federal laws require colleges and universities to be authorized to offer online degree programs in states other than their own. Below is a list of states in which Middle Tennessee State University is authorized to offer online degrees. Individuals from states not listed below are unable to enroll in MTSU online programs.
The following information will assist you in navigating resources for resolving any complaints or concerns you may have about how your MTSU academic online program is administered.
- Please contact the MTSU Distance Education Student Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-898-5060.
- Contact information for MTSU's accrediting agency (SACSCOC) is at http://www.mtsu.edu/stuaff/complaints.php.
- Other consumer information.
- For concerns that cannot be resolved internally with MTSU, students may file a complaint with the appropriate agency within their current state of residence.
- Specific questions about MTSU State Authorization of Distance Education can be directed to: Distance Education Student Services at email@example.com or 615-898-5060.
- Tuition and fees