Adult Degree Completion Program
The Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP) was created for the working adult who needs to finish a bachelor's degree to get ahead in his or her career. It was designed to be customized to fit your particular needs, academic interests and existing schedule.
There are many advantages to the program:
- The first class is free. We’ve developed a special class designed to help returning adult students be more successful in their academic career. The course if free – books and all.
- Earn college credit for what you already know. Students have an opportunity to earn up to 60 hours of college credit for learning gained outside of the traditional college setting.
- Scholarships are available for all adult students. The finish line scholarship helps pay for the last course of the program.
- It is a program designed around your schedule. Classes are available online or on campus.
- We build your degree around your interests. Because every student’s goals and wants are different, this program allows students to choose courses that meet their particular goals.
- Individualized advising and guidance. Students are provided someone to guide them through the process to help with choosing classes and getting the support resources that they need.
If you want to read more before you contact us, just click here for more information.