Information for Graduate Students
Advance your academic progress this summer by enrolling in summer classes.
- Application Forms - Application forms and priority dates for application submission can be found here.
- Registration - New students may register beginning April 19 after admission to the university and after advisement. A RaiderNet tutorial can be found here with more registration information here. The Summer and Fall 2014 Registration Guide contains more detailed information as well as dates and deadlines about the registration process and can be found here.
- Course Schedule - The course schedule can be found here.
- Tuition and Fees - Estimated tuition and fees for an in-state graduate student are $468 per credit hour ($400 tuition plus $68 fees). Additional fees (materials fees, special course fees, miscellaneous fees) may be added depending upon the type of course. Both the Summer 2014 and RODP rates can be found here.
- Tuition and Fees Payment - Frequently asked questions about payment and answers to those questions can be found on the tuition website.
- Late Fees - Please be aware that a late registration fee of $100 applies starting on the first day of class for each summer term. Pay before the first day of class and no late fee will be assessed.
- Important Dates and Deadlines - Important dates for drop/add, fee payment deadlines, registration, and exam schedules can be found here.
- Financial Aid
- Housing Rates for Summer - Living on campus places you at the center of the university community. If you are interested in exploring on-campus living with Housing and Residential Life, you may read the license agreement and complete an online application or contact them at 1-615-898-2971 for more information. Housing rates can be found here and check-in dates can be found here.