Information for International Students
The Intercultural and Diversity Affairs Center provides international students with admissions assistance, advisement, transportation assistance, extracurricular activities, and other student and community programming.
- Application Forms - Application forms can be found here.
- Steps for Enrolling at MTSU
- Registration - New students may register beginning April 18 after admission to the university and after advisement. A RaiderNet tutorial can be found here with more registration information here. The Summer and Fall 2015 Registration Guide contains more detailed information as well as dates and deadlines about the registration process and can be found here when available.
- Course Schedule - The Summer course schedule can be found here.
- Tuition and Fees - Both the Summer and online rates can be found here.
- Tuition and Fees Payment - Frequently asked questions about payment and answers to those questions can be found on the tuition website.
- Late Fees - A $100 late fee will be charged to anyone who registers or reregisters on or after the first day of the summer part of term and no other registration for a summer part of term exists.
- Important Dates and Deadlines - Important dates for drop/add, fee payment deadlines, registration, and exam schedules can be found here.
- Financial Aid
- Housing Rates for Summer - Living on campus places you at the center of the university community. If you are interested in exploring on-campus living with Housing and Residential Life, you may read the license agreement and complete an online application or contact them at 1-615-898-2971 for more information. Housing rates can be found here and check-in dates can be found here.
- Other Resources
Full Term 1 (5/9 – 8/5)
May Term S1 (5/9 - 5/27)
May/June Term S5 (5/9 – 7/1)
June Term S2 (5/31 - 7/1)
June/July Term S4 (5/31 – 8/5)
July Term S3 (7/5 – 8/5)
TN eCampus Term R (5/31 – 8/5)