Information for Transfer Students
Get acclimated to campus in a more relaxed atmosphere by enrolling in summer classes.
- Official Transcripts
- Send official transcripts to the MTSU Admissions Office by one of the following methods:
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
- Registration - Once admitted, log into PipelineMT and then use RaiderNet to register. New students may register after advisement beginning April 18. A RaiderNet tutorial can be found here with more registration information here. The Summer and Fall 2015 Registration Guide contains more detailed information as well as dates and deadlines about the registration process and can be found here when available.
- Course Schedule - The Summer course schedule can be found here.
- Tuition and Fees - Estimated tuition and fees for an in-state undergraduate student are $329 per credit hour ($260 tuition and $69 fees). Additional fees (materials fees, special course fees, miscellaneous fees) may be added depending upon the type of course. Both the Summer 2015 and RODP rates can be found here.
- Tuition and Fees Payment - Frequently asked questions about payment and answers to those questions can be found on the tuition website.
- Late Fees - A $100 late fee will be charged to anyone who registers or reregisters on or after the first day of the summer part of term and no other registration for a summer part of term exists.
- Important Dates and Deadlines - Important dates for drop/add, fee payment deadlines, registration, and exam schedules can be found here.
- Financial Aid
- Housing Rates for Summer - Living on campus places you at the center of the university community. If you are interested in exploring on-campus living with Housing and Residential Life, you may read the license agreement and complete an online application or contact them at 1-615-898-2971 for more information. Housing rates can be found here and check-in dates can be found here.