The mission of the Office of the Senior Vice President is:
To provide effective and innovative business and administrative services and a campus
environment conducive to learning and to help students attain the marks of educated
men and women.
Operations of the Business and Finance Division include, but are not limited to the
- Establish fee schedules for services and use of space and events facilities.
- Work with all divisions to set priorities on use of space and events facilities.
- Gradually reduce or eliminate non University use of space and events facilities at
no or reduced fees.
- Improve auxiliary activities to increase net revenues.
- Establish new activities and services that enhance University revenues.
- Study training needs and work to establish new and expanded training within available
- Improve energy efficiencies and reduce utilities costs.
- Continue to study cost saving measures including outsourcing.
- Within funds available continue land acquisitions.
- Improve communication among all division employees
- Study and revise processes to improve services and reduce costs.
- Establish a stake for all employees in the success of the Division and the University
- Create department work unit councils to work to improve department services and employee