Form | Line | Shape | Space: A Juried National Drawing Exhibition
Eugene Sarmiento Norris Hall Carol Radsprecher Andrea Collins and Harriet Hacker Lori Esposito Kim Matthews Iris M. Kirkwood Heidi Hogden Derek Wilkinson John Allen Wade McMackins
Michael Willett Beth Martin Martin Beck Whitney Sage Meena Khalili Martin Brief Susan Fecho Lauren Lake Travis Head Zoraye Cyrus Randy Simmons
From the Prospectus:
Artists who engage in a Drawing based art practice are invited to submit work to this juried national exhibition to be held in Todd Art Gallery by the Department of Art and Design at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU).
This exhibition emphasizes the continuing relevance of Drawing and its application to other disciplines. Artwork exploring innovative methods and experimental materials are welcomed.
First Biennial – Form | Line | Shape | Space Exhibition—March 12 – April 1, 2020
- Artists may submit two-dimensional or three-dimensional works, videos, or installations.
- Video as are your images are uploaded during the submission process. Accepted video formats include MP4, AVI, 3GP, WEBM, MKV, MOV, MPG, FLV,
WMV, and M4V. Alternatively, Vimeo videos links may be listed.
- Artists must be at least 18 years of age.
- Each submission/application is limited to three entries/pieces.
- All artwork entries must have been completed in the last two years.
- Entries cannot have been shown previously at MTSU’s Todd Art Gallery.
Next Form | Line | Shape | Space: A Juried National Drawing Exhibit – March 14-April 2, 2022
Want to support
College of Liberal Arts?
Support the Department of Art and Design and
A Juried National Drawing Exhibition
Our Artist Calls are Listed with...
Saturdays at Todd supported in part by
Connecting Creatives + Community
Art and Design Policies
in Adobe Acrobat
Complete and Save