Virtual Jones College Orientation & Advising
- Click here to schedule an advising appointment
- Select Advising
- In Location, scroll until you see Jones College of Business Advising Center
- Select New Transfer-JCOB or New Freshman-JCOB
- Choose any advisor as all advisors in Jones College advise all business majors
- Choose a day, time, and meeting type
- Save the appointment
Jones College Virtual Presentations
View Dean Urban's address, the introduction to Jones College and either the freshmen or transfer video before your scheduled advising appointment.
These presentations prepare you for your virtual Jones College advising appointment and include information about business majors, the Jones College Admission Policy and how to read your advising materials.
Confirming your Major & Major Changes
We are excited that you’ve chosen a major in the Jones College of Business. Review these videos to learn more about your program of choice. If you are interested changing your current major to one within the Jones College, please contact your advisor before your virtual advising appointment.
Advising Appointment Preparation & Technology
Course Registration & PipelineMT
Your advisor will confirm your course registration time either via email or during your virtual advising appointment. Refer to your CUSTOMS ONLINE account if you need to review the step-by-step PipelineMT tutorial prior to course registration.
- Course Types - Definitions for conventional, online, web-assisted, and remote course types
- Schedule Planner Tool
- PipelineMT Troubleshooting - registration errors, waitlists, etc.
- Spring 2022 Registration Guide
- Jones College Definitions - College Jargon
- Jones College Frequently Asked Questions
- ITD Help Desk - password and technology help
BAS Building Tour, MTSU BlueID, Parking Permits, & Social Media
Most of your business courses and our advising office is located in the Business and Aerospace Building, otherwise known as the BAS. Take a virtual tour before you start your courses.
Your BlueID is your MTSU photo identification card. Students can now get their Blue ID using the online portal.
Upon payment of all registration fees, students are eligible to receive a residential or commuter parking permit: Parking and Transportation Services
Stay connected with MTSU, Jones College and your classmates.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 615-904-8063