Tom Walker, Audit Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP, Nashville Office is a partner in the Tennessee Assurance and Advisory Services practice. Tom's client responsibilities have primarily involved service to companies planning IPOs or those already publicly held. He has practiced primarily in the heatlh care and retail service industries.
He has also had practice leadership responsibilities within the Firm including several years as Partner in Charge of the Tennessee audit practice and later southeast managing partner of the enterprise risk services practice.
He has extensive experience in all facets of SEC and financial reporting, in mergers and acquisition consultation as well as related due diligence reviews.
- Led services for IPOs as well as numerous secondary equity and debt offerings, including several in the health care industry
- Experienced in all facets of SEC and financial reporting
- Experienced in M&A consultation as well as related due diligence reviews
- Experienced in working with and assisting internal audit groups of large companies
- Board and executive committee member, Junior Achievement
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Downtown Nashville Rotary Club
- Member, Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, University of Tennessee Business School Advisory Board
- Member, Young Leaders Alumni Association
- BS (Business Administration), Middle Tennessee State University
Click to read Enterprise magazine
Get the College of Business App for Apple or Android!