Welcome New Students to MTSU Campus Recreation
At MTSU, our Campus Recreation facilities and programs provide the perfect place to get moving and keep an active lifestyle. Whether you want to work out on your own, sweat with friends, participate in sports, or outdoor adventures, MTSU Campus Rec has something for everyone.
MTSU Campus Rec Offers:
- Facilities featuring 6 Basketball courts, 1 indoor soccer arena, indoor and outdoor pools, 6 racquetball courts, a 3 lane indoor track, 21,000 square feet of free weights, cardio and functional fitness equipment as well as two separate sport field complexes.
- Freshman Fit, which is an 8 week program that promotes healthy lifestyles as students transition into their first year of college.
- Over 30 fitness & wellness classes each week, personal & small group training and nutrition advice.
- Dozens of organized outdoor trips as well as outdoor equipment and bike rentals to use on your own excursions.
- Competitive sports featuring 17+ intramural sports and over 22 sports club teams.
- Swimming and certification opportunities.
- Raider Rec Village is the opportunity to join a recreation based learning living community.
- Employment and professional development to over 100 student leaders.