Special Events and Programs
Back to YOU
Back to YOU is a 4 week program designed to help you rediscover and reconnect with what gives you purpose and energy.
Here’s what you get:
- A one-hour fitness session every week with a certified Personal Trainer: This will let you ease back into a workout regimen without fear of injury. If you’ve already been working out from home, your trainer can help you reach your goals even faster.
- An All-Access Fitness Pass: Connection with other people is more important than ever. Your All-Access Fitness Pass gives you unlimited opportunity to try out any of our small Group Fitness classes and build up new relationships while reclaiming your health and a fun (and SAFE) way.
- BRAND NEW Health Coaching Program: New for this semester, take advantage of personalized health coaching with a PhD Candidate and explore on a one-to-one basis how to become the healthiest, most motivated version of you!
You can sign up TODAY for only $85.
It’s easy to get started:
- Go to our Rec Portal at recportal.mtsu.edu
- Click on the Fitness link, then click on Fitness and Wellness
- Click on the Back to YOU program link
You’ve been away for too long. Come Back to YOU.
Freshman Fit is an affordable 8-week program that promotes a healthy and engaging lifestyle as you transition into your first year of college. This program is intended to provide you with lifelong health and fitness habits while creating a supportive fitness community. With the guidance of a personal trainer, you will gain an understanding of proper fitness programming, practice correct form and technique, and develop habits to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You will also receive information from our Nutrition Team on healthy eating habits and nutrition tips and tricks!
Registration Deadline: September 3rd.
Dates: September 6 - October 30th.
Date: Upcoming event dates TBA
Location: Functional Fitness Studio
Participants must attempt all three lifts in order to be considered an overall champion. You will have three attempts per lift. Lifters will be categorized by appropriate weight class prior to start of event. Prizes include t-shirts, shaker bottles, and trophies. Limited to 40 participants.
Order of Lifts: Squat, Bench, Deadlift
Personal Fitness Instructor Training (PFIT)
Location: Campus Rec Upstairs Conference Room
Join us for a free 8-week course which will prepare you for National Certification through ACE Fitness, along with additional hands-on application in a personal training setting. No experience is necessary, but prior knowledge of anatomy/physiology is recommended. Space is limited.
For information on class times and how to sign up, please email email@example.com