Resources for Faculty
Basic Information for Faculty
- Formative Assessment
A quick explanation of Jones College's new focus on assessment, plus more resources
- Assurance of Learning Terms
Compiled by Jones College
Driven by Mission, By Bruce K. Gouldey and Miles Davis, April 29, 2015. How one school keeps its curriculum-embedded assessments in perfect alignment with the four tenets of its mission.
- AACSB Accreditation Standards(full version)
The standards by which AACSB evaluates business and accounting programs in colleges and schools of business throughout the world
- AACSB White Paper: Standard 8 (March 2019)
Guidance from AACSB regarding AoL processes, released March 2019.
- AACSB White Paper: Standard 8 (April 2013)
Assurance of Learning Standards: An Interpretation
- MTSU Institutional Effectiveness Achievements Reports
With a few simple clicks, you can find the Institutional Effectiveness Plans for the College and each department within the College for the past several academic years as well as the current year.
- Assessment Terms Glossary
An informative list of words commonly used in association with assessment from the Office of Assessment Services at Northern Illinois University