NEXT STEPS for CBAS Students
Check your Coursework Toward Program of Study (CPoS) link in Pipeline for accuracy.
Meet the fee payment deadline outlined in the Registration Guide.
5 best apps for MTSU students
Your classes will start the week of January 16th. It's best that you take some time to walk your class schedule PRIOR to the first week so you don't get lost on the first day.
BEFORE CLASSES START:
- Familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform
- What is D2L?
- Are you on a Waitlist for a class?
- Review your class schedule and know your Course Type Definitions:
- Synchronous (Remote)
- ITD Help Desk - password and technology help
- Did you choose the right major that's best for you?
- Submit any final transcripts - this includes High School transcripts, Dual Enrollment transcripts, CLEP scores, AP scores, etc.
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply for Housing.
- Purchase a Meal Plan
- Download the MT Mobile app.
- Pick up your parking pass - must be picked up in person at Parking Services AFTER fees are paid.
- Get your Blue ID
- If you are a Veteran/Dependent using Veteran benefits, check here to make sure everything is ready to go!
- CBAS New Student Handbook.
- DegreeWorks - degree audit tool that monitors your academic progress towards degree completion.
- General Education Course Descriptions.
- How to use PipelineMT’s Look Up Classes tool.
- How to use the Schedule Planner tool.
- T.E.A.M. - Transfer Equivalencies.
- Undergraduate Catalog.
AS THE SEMESTER PROGRESSES:
- Do you need to register with our Disability Access Center?
- Do you need tutoring?
- Registration Guide - bookmark for important dates related to fee payment deadlines, drop deadlines, etc
- GET INVOLVED
- MyMT - interactive student organization directory listing of clubs and organizations at MTSU
- Connection Point - Week of Welcome activities and so much more!
- Spare - Student Programming & Raider Entertainment (SPARE) is a student group advised by the MTSU Student Programming & Activities office.
- Center for Student Involvement & Leadership (CSIL)
- Student Government Association
- Schedule an Advising Appointment with your advisor to discuss your progress, make sure you're on track and start planning
for Spring 2024 registration!
- Priority registration for Spring 2024 is November 6-17