Assistant Project Manager
|Company Name||Ceco concrete Construction|
|Date Posted||Apr 01, 2019|
Ceco is looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager. This position will be in the Nashville area.
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Performs jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt installation, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for assisting the managing of project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Creates and coordinates material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, related degree, or its equivalent and 6 months of work experience successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
If you would like to apply for this position, please go to the following link: