Quality Control Technician
|Company Name||Utility Concrete Products|
|Date Posted||Apr 09, 2019|
Utility Concrete Products, LLC is the leading precast concrete producer in the Midwest. We make precast concrete products for the communication, electrical and transportation industries, as well as custom applications. From design to installation, we have dedicated over 45 years of service to our customers.
Utility Concrete Products is currently looking to add a Quality Control Technician to join our growing group of hardworking, intelligent, and dedicated employees. The Quality Control Technician is mainly responsible for the day to day quality control activities such as pre and post pour inspections and concrete testing. A Quality Control Technician should be detailed oriented, accurate, have a strong work ethic and quality mindset.
- Follow quality control procedures
- Pre-pour inspection per specifications
- Post pour inspection of finished concrete products to determine conformance or nonconformance per specifications and quality control guidelines
- Advise management of nonconformance
- Perform daily quality control test
- Maintain daily quality control records, reports and test results
- Inspection of inbound and outbound shipments
- Associates Degree in related field
- QC experience minimum 2 years
- ACI Level 1 Certification
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Concrete experience
- Competitive salaries with annual merit bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 401k & Profit Sharing
*Utility Concrete Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.