Field Site Acquisition Specialist
|Company Name||Avery Duke|
|Location||Nashville, TN/ Memphis, TN|
|Date Posted||Apr 23, 2019|
Avery Duke is looking to hire a Field Site Acquisition Specialist. This position will require some travel between the Nashville and Memphis markets. After several months, there is potential to move into a more dedicated site acquisition role, replacing someone who is retiring. If you would like to apply for this role send a resume over to Nick Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Will be responsible for expediting and assisting in the permitting process for small cell telecom applications.
· Manage site selection from a Real Estate viewpoint while coordinating with the Design, Zoning, RF Engineering and Construction Management Teams.
· Assist in the finding of suitable site candidates, review preliminary site documentation.
· Coordinate with managers, consultants and contractors on project to ensure quality performance.
· Report all site acquisition and real estate activities on a regional basis.
· Attend project and deployment meetings.
· Catalog and document small cell sites, including utility poles.
· Submit permit and pole attachment applications.
· Travel throughout Western/Central Tennessee (50%) to review and document sites.
· Will be provided with credit card and travel reimbursement. Bonus based on productivity.
Training and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Familiarity with public right of way/private property preferred.
· Individual should have a higher than average attention to detail for the field work.
· Ideal candidate has some experience with city and local governments, in particular Public Works and Planning departments.
· Will be fully trained by manager in Nashville office.