How to Find Your Faculty Mentor
After successful admittance to Teacher Education, students are assigned a Faculty Mentor. Your faculty mentor will help to bridge your studies with your profession. The goal is to support your transition of student to practicing teacher. If you want to meet with your mentor, contact them via email to set up a time.
Role of the Faculty Mentor
- Questions about licensure exams (study information and timeline)
- Guidance for teaching in practice
- Questions about career opportunities
- Discussion about course content
How to Find Your Faculty Mentor on Pipeline:
- Log in to PipelineMT, click on the Registration & Student Records tab, and then click on Assigned Advisor(s) under Priority Registration Tools.
- Select a term and submit. (Make sure you select the correct term.)
- See all assigned advisor(s) including office locations, emails, and phone numbers.