- At this time our Tai Chi master has returned to China and there are no current class offerigns. Please check back regularly for any updates.
|Fitness TaiChi||SAT 9:00-11:00 am||We are going to Learn Chen style Taichi Forms.|
|Handpush Taichi||TBD||Way of training the coordination sensibility of your body.|
|Kungfu TaiChi||TBD||How to apply TaiChi Technique to self defense.|
Fees and Regulations
Our TaiChi classes include one charged class on Saturday at MTSU and a free class at the Recreation Center at MTSU.
Saturday Charging Class
- Please register at the Confucius Institute before attending class.
- Newcomers can try the first 2 times for free if they want to try first, but still please register first to get a lesson-trying ticket before trying the lessons.
- SATURDAY CLASS: $140 fee for class with 14 times totally this semester, once a week.
- Those with children taking the CI Chinese class get a half price discount.
- Former learners can get half price.
- Faculty and MTSU students can get half price.
- Special TaiChi uniform is recommanded (at students expense, but directed by the teacher).
- How to get free: If you really have financial difficulty and really want to learn, you can apply for free chance, or you can join the semi-free classes in Recenter, MTSU.
- If you are a member of the Rec-center, you can attend the TaiChi classes there.
Office Phone: 615-494-8696 (working time in work days)
Cell Phone: 615-887-2459
Please scan the QR code for WECHAT: