How to Register and Navigate PipelineMT
- Access the MTSU home page at www.mtsu.edu.
- Select PipelineMT or access it directly from www.mtsu.edu/pipelinemt.
For new students who have never accessed their PipelineMT accounts:
- For new student who have never accessed their PipelineMT account: Click “New User? Click here to retrieve your username and password.”Which is found under the login prompt on the PipelineMT page.
- Choose Student when prompted and then type in your MTSU ID. Your MTSU ID is found on your acceptance letter and it consists of a capital M and 8 digits. Click Submit.
- The next screen will have you select your recovery email address. This address is your personal non-mtsu address. A secure link will go to that address when you click on the submit button.
- Go to your personal email address. Find the email and click on the link.
- You will then be prompted again for your MTSU ID. Click Submit.
- You will now see the Information Technology Resource Policy. Look it over and Accept it to continue.
- The following screen will show your username, email address and provide fields to type in your password. Note: This screen gives you to opportunity to set your email password as well. If you do not want to change that password remove the check beside MTMail.
- Click Submit after you have provided a password. If the password is acceptable you will receive a screen that prompts you to wait 5 minutes before logging into PipelineMT.
- If you experience problems, contact the ITD Helpdesk at 615-898-5345.
- Once you have logged into PipelineMT, select Registration & Student Records.
New Student & Family Programs
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132