Resources for Faculty
- Learn to Use D2L: D2L Documentation - for faculty and students
- Faculty Instructional Technology Center Website
- Beginning August 1, 2016, faculty will be able to adjust the start and end dates of their D2L courses themselves.
Request forms for Faculty using D2L
- Request a D2L development course
- Request a course mapping (Combines 2 or more course sections into a single offering): Please check the CRNs you provide in this form carefully. If you provide incorrect CRNs, a course you didn't intend to combine will be added to your course and consequently the content and student work it contained will be deleted. This could be particularly bad if it is another instructor's course.
- Request a non-enrolled user to be added to a course
- Request an enrolled user to be removed from a course
- Request a "Community" offering (Creates a non-Banner Student listed Special Purpose course - requires approval by the Director of Academic and Instructional Technology Services)
Request 3rd party software
Learn to Make Accessible Course Documents