How to Register for DAC Services
- Complete and submit a registration application.
- Submit medical documentation verifying diagnosis(es).
- Formal documentation (typed, on letterhead, and signed by a medical professional) verifying a diagnosis(es) is required.
- Individual Education Plans (IEPs), 504 plans, or other documents generated by a school do not constitute sufficient documentation.
- Documentation may be uploaded with registration application, faxed, mailed, hand delivered,
- If you are unable to provide a copy of your documentation, please contact us for assistance.
- Documentation will be discarded five years after separation from the university.
- Wait to be contacted by a DAC representative to arrange an appointment.
- If you have not been contacted within a week, please give us a call.
- Attend the appointment.
Activate the Play button below for details on registering for services by Jessica Miller, a former student. You will find more tour clips on the main section pages of our website.
MTSU students, James Boehm, Rachael Hicks, Denielle Meyerink, Quinn Howard, and Kaysi Paul recount their experiences at MTSU and offer advice for success.