How to Register for DAC Services
- Complete and submit a registration application.
- Submit medical documentation verifying diagnosis(es).
- Formal documentation (typed, on letterhead, and signed by a medical professional) verifying a diagnosis(es) is required.
- Individual Education Plans (IEPs), 504 plans, or other documents generated by a school do not constitute sufficient documentation.
- Documentation may be uploaded with registration application, faxed, mailed, hand delivered,
- If you are unable to provide a copy of your documentation, please contact us for assistance.
- Documentation will be discarded five years after separation from the university.
- Wait to be contacted by a DAC representative to arrange an appointment.
- If you have not been contacted within a week, please give us a call.
- Attend the appointment.
MTSU students, James Boehm, Rachael Hicks, Denielle Meyerink, Quinn Howard, and Kaysi Paul recount their experiences at MTSU and offer advice for success.