Artificial Intelligence Ability to Autonomously Adapt to Changing Demands
| November 9 2021One key aspect of robust artificial intelligence is the ability to autonomously adapt to changing task demands or even learning completely new tasks as the need arises.
The Interplay between Data Sciences and Actuarial Sciences
| October 11 2021Actuary scientists are problem solvers and knowing data science can be a valuable skill. Dr. Vajira Manathunga, an actuarial science faculty at MTSU, explains why data science is so important to actuarial sciences.
The Data Initiative: a Detailed Summary
February 21 2020On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at the Nashville Technology Council's Tech Hill Commons facility, MTSU announced the Tennessee Data Initiative. In attendance were over 25 representatives from companies, the Presidents and staff from the three local chambers, government officials, including THEC Executive Director Mike Krause, K-12 administrators, and several faculty and administrators from MTSU to hear about what MTSU is doing in Data Science.
- Using AI-Assisted Writing Productively Oct 18, 2023
- ChatGPT Vision vs Real World Oct 13, 2023
- Generative AI for Students and Scholars – Use cases, limitations, and ethics Oct 5, 2023
- Computational and Data Science Seminar from September 22, 2023 with Dr. Vishwas Bedekar and Dr. Qiang Wu Oct 5, 2023
- Computational and Data Science Seminar September 15, 2023 with Ph.D. students Momina Liaqat and Richard Hoehn Oct 5, 2023