AI-assisted Coding: Exploring GitHub Copilot, GitHub Copilot Labs, and the OpenAI API
Since our introduction to GPT in January, there has been an influx of new AI-based coding tools in the market. These tools have been developed not only by large corporations but also by individual users who are leveraging AI engines in their applications. In this talk, we will discuss recent advancements in codes and APIs that can be utilized in your work. We will provide an introductory demo on accessing the OpenAI API in your applications. Additionally, we will cover other tools available in the market, such as langchain, HuggingFace, exhuman, and pinecone. Join us as we explore the AI-assisted coding landscape and how these tools can transform how we develop software and work.
Click here to watch the video.
- Using AI-Assisted Writing Productively Oct 18, 2023
- ChatGPT Vision vs Real World Oct 13, 2023
- Generative AI for Students and Scholars – Use cases, limitations, and ethics Oct 5, 2023
- Computational and Data Science Seminar from September 22, 2023 with Dr. Vishwas Bedekar and Dr. Qiang Wu Oct 5, 2023
- Computational and Data Science Seminar September 15, 2023 with Ph.D. students Momina Liaqat and Richard Hoehn Oct 5, 2023