MTSU's Data Science Institute to assist in opioid abuse study
Cynthia Chafin, CHHS associate director of communty programs, is serving as lead principal investigator on the grant with community and public health assistant professor Kahler Stone as co-principal investigator, with biology professor Ryan Otter and the Data Science Institute providing data expertise and support. MTSU graduate student Chipper Smith, a Wilson County resident and public health student, will be assisting with grant activities as he did with the earlier planning grant as a project assistant.
For more details on this study go to MTSUNews
- Using AI-Assisted Writing Productively Oct 18, 2023
- ChatGPT Vision vs Real World Oct 13, 2023
- Generative AI for Students and Scholars – Use cases, limitations, and ethics Oct 5, 2023
- Computational and Data Science Seminar from September 22, 2023 with Dr. Vishwas Bedekar and Dr. Qiang Wu Oct 5, 2023
- Computational and Data Science Seminar September 15, 2023 with Ph.D. students Momina Liaqat and Richard Hoehn Oct 5, 2023