Employee Development Program
The Employee Development Program researches and reviews training programs. It provides training to enhance job performance, job satisfaction and career development of Facilities Services administration and staff.
Employee Development Program Goals
- To assist Facilities Services leadership to be effective in their job roles and responsibilities.
- To enhance employee overall job performance and productivity.
- Educate employees about the effective use of technology.
- Promote safety and health among employees and campus community.
- To comply with laws and regulations.
- Create opportunities for career development and personal growth.
For questions regarding the Employee Development Program, contact Connie Hagberg at email@example.com or 898-2119 (office.)