Dr. Cyrille Magne
Tuesdays & Thursdays 1a – 2p
And by Appointment
- Ph.D., Universite' Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille (2005)
- M.S., Universite' Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille (2001)
- B.S., Universite' Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille (2000)
Areas of Expertise
Interface of linguistics, education and cognitive neuroscience -- current projects focus on the neural markers of speech rhythm and the relationship between music aptitude, speech rhythm sensitivity and reading acquisition.
Experience with external funding agencies: National Science Foundation and the Office of Naval Research
- Moon, H., & Magne, C. (2015). Noun/Verb Distinction in English Stress Homographs: An ERP Study. NeuroReport, 26, 753-757.
- Magne, C., Besson, M., & Robert, S. (2014). Context influences the processing of verb transitivity in French sentences: more evidence for semantic-syntax interactions . Language and Cognition, 6, 181-216.
- Magne, C. & Brock, M. (2012). Reading acquisition and phonological awareness: Beyond the segmental level. American Journal of Neuroscience, 3, 10-16.