Join Fraternity and Sorority Life!
- College Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment Registration
- IFC Men's Fraternity Recruitment Interest Registration
- NPHC Fraternity and Sorority Interest and Information Registration
As an undergraduate at MTSU, joining a fraternity or sorority is one of the best decisions you can make. Fraternity and sorority membership offers one of the most dynamic and memorable experiences available to you as a college student that will continue for a lifetime. Our fraternity and sorority community represents a diverse population of students. As a community members follow the values of: friendship, leadership, service, scholarship and social success. By joining a fraternity or sorority, you will make lifelong, deep and authentic relationships (called brotherhood and sisterhood). Members are extremely active on campus and hold key positions in numerous organizations.
- 2021 CPH Recruitment Counselor Application
- 2021 CPH Executive Board Application
- 2021 Greek Week Committee Application
- 2021 IFC Executive Board Application
Learn More About Fraternity and Sorority Life
Do you know a potential new member who you'd like to recommend?