International Student Requirements
All international students MUST complete the following forms before they can register for classes.
- Tuberculosis Screening
- IMPORTANT: This form is two pages. If you answer YES to any of the questions in Part I of the first page, you MUST complete page 2.
- Meningitis MCV4 – Serogroups A,C,W-135, & Y
- Only for students living on campus
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Hepatisis B/Meningitis
- If student is under the age of 18, this must be completed by a parent.
FALL & SPRING
MON - WED
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
SUMMER & SEMESTER BREAKS
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
615-904-8402 (women's health)
615-494-7745 (nurse triage)