Department of Information Systems & Analytics
Centrally located on the campus of Middle Tennessee State University is the Department of Information Systems and Analytics. The department is responsible for providing instruction in Business Intelligence & Analytics and Information Systems.
Information Systems and Analytics was established in 1972 as a department within the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accredited Jennings A. Jones College of Business. Since that time, it has continued to grow and is recognized throughout Middle Tennessee and the southeastern region of the United States as a progressive and competent program.
- Bachelor's of Business Administration in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Information Systems with a concentration in:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- IT Project Management
- IS Security and Assurance
- Minor in Information Systems