Association of Information Technology Professionals
Welcome to the Middle Tennessee State University Chapter of The Association of Information
Technology Professionals. AITP is the leading worldwide society of information technology
business professionals and the community of knowledge for the current and next generation
of leaders. As stated in the mission, the purpose of this organization is to serve
our members by delivering relevant technology and leadership education, research and
information on current business and technology issues, and forums for networking and
collaboration. I encourage you to join us for the opportunity to learn, grow, and
educate others through technology.
- September 12 - Back to School Bash: Time- 4:00-6:00pm, Location- Game Room in the Student Union Building
- September 20 - Chapter Meeting; Open to everyone: Time- 4:30-6:00pm, Location- BAS S339, Getting the Year Started and Graduate Panel
- October 13 - Marathon; Chapter Volunteer Event - : Time- 6:00am, Location- TBA
- October 17 - Chapter Meeting; Members only: Time- 4:30-6:00pm, Location- BAS S339, Resume Workshop - Get help with your resume from representatives from local companies. Have your resume looking its best for the IT Connect Career Fair!
- October 24 & 25 - Mock Interviews; Members Only: Time- 1:00-4:00pm, Location- Come practice your interview skills with a local professional! Get constructive feedback to help prepare for the IT Connect Career Fair!
- November 9 - IT Connect Career Fair: Time- 1:00 to 4:00pm, Location- Miller Education Building
- November 15 - Chapter Meeting; Open to everyone: Time- 4:30-6:00pm, Location- BAS S339, Data
Science Institute - Dr. Apigian
Why join AITP
- To network with other students, faculty, and employers
- Participate in national conferences and contests
- Find out about jobs and internships
- Here from top employers and executives from the Nashville/Middle Tennessee area
- Resume builder
- To find out what a CIS degree will do for you!
How to join?
- Come to a meeting and fill out a membership form (dues are $20).
- You can also bring it to the ISA office (BAS N333).