Master Classroom Equipment
MTSU's master classrooms contain a wide variety of audio/visual media for use by faculty and students. The typical room has the following equipment:
- A teacher's station with a multimedia PC or Macintosh Power PC
- Productivity, authoring, presentation, and communications software
- Access to the campus network and Internet
- A visual presenter for viewing documents, 3-D objects, transparencies, and slides
- An equipment rack with an audio receiver
- A projection screen
- A ceiling-mounted multi-scan video/data projector
- Television monitors
- A single remote unit that controls each of these components as well as the lighting system
In addition to this equipment, each room is customized to fit a department's needs.
Help Desk Hours
Sun – 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Mon – Thur – 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Fri – 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sat – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (615) 898-5345
The IT Help Desk is located in