Workshops Currently Available
- Developing and Maintaining Research Collaborations
- New Faculty Orientation Series
- Developing or Updating your "Teaching Philosophy Statement" (TPS)
- Classical Stretch Workshop
- Ungrading: Why Rating Students Undermines Learning (and What to do Instead) [FBG]
- D2L Awards: Incentivizing Behavior and Recognizing Achievement
- Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- The Expert Teacher Is the Agile Teacher: Lessons Learned from Expertise Theory
- Faculty Workshop: “If Wikipedia is to be trusted . . . ”
- Creating Culturally and Linguistically Inclusive Learning Environments
- Meditative Artwork: Zentangle Workshop for Faculty and Staff
- Using D2LTemplates to Create a Responsive Online Course
- ePortfolio as Curriculum: Models and Practices for Developing Students’ ePortfolio Literacy (FBG)
- Getting Started with Ungrading and Alternative Assessments
- Create a Visual Literature Review with Bibliometric Software
Available Upon Request
- D2L ePortfolio
- Introduction to D2L
- D2L Gradebook - Have you switched to using an online gradebook?
- D2L Quizzing - More than just a setup!
- D2L Dropbox - Student Work: Collecting, Grading, Feedback and More!
- D2L Rubrics and Discussions - Creating and Grading Student Interactivity
- Planning for Digital Accessibility