College of Liberal Arts Advising Documents and Forms


CLA Faculty Advising Manual
Request for Overload
Intent to Graduate
Declaration of Program (Change of Major) 
General Education Course Descriptions
Course Selection Worksheet 
Foreign Language Placement Exam Information


Upper Division Forms

Upper division forms are an important document that details what is required to graduate. The form is filled out with the assistance of your faculty or college advisor. Some students may be eligible to use an older catalog year -- please discuss this option with your faculty or college advisor to see which is most applicable for your situation.

After completion of 75 hours, usually middle of junior year, the upper division form must be signed by your major and minor advisors and submitted to the College of Liberal Arts Advising Office, Jones Hall 152, with an Intent to Graduate form.  


Communication Studies



World Languages, Literatures & Cultures

Global Studies and Human Geography 





Philosophy and Religious Studies

Political Science

Sociology & Anthropology

 Theatre & Dance