Minor in Corporate Communication
As of January 25, 2020, students no longer have the option to add this minor. If you have questions, please contact the Jones College Advising Center at (615) 904-8063.
A minor in Corporate Communication consists of 15 hours. Nine hours must be taken at MTSU, of which 3 hours must be upper-division. A 2.00 GPA is required in the Corporate Communication minor.
Required Courses (9 hours)
- BCED 3510 - Business Communication 3 credit hours
- BCED 4660 - Corporate Communication 3 credit hours
- BCED 4850 - Digital Communication for Business 3 credit hours
Electives (6 hours)
- PSY 2210 - Psychology of Social Behavior 3 credit hours
- MKT 3820 - Principles of Marketing 3 credit hours
- PR 4720 - Crisis Communication in Public Relations3 credit hours
- ORCO 3500 - Strategic Communication in Organizations3 credit hours
- ORCO 3650 - Conflict and Organizations 3 credit hours