Chair, Department of Electronic Media Communication
Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S., Mass Communication 1978
- Over 200 television network brand identities including: ABC, CBS, and DirecTV; Pioneering work for revolutionary digital media platforms such as TiVo, AOL, and ABC.com; Main titles for television and film including ER, Nature, The West Wing, and Groundhog Day.
- 5 Emmy Awards, 16 Emmy nominations, over 900 other professional awards.
- Documentary Producer, Lynda.com: hundreds of hours of videos for software training and professional practices, over 30 documentary films.
- Inventor: ZOOOOS Interactive Video System. received the highest rating ever given for DVD systems by ChildrenÂ�s Technology Review; 2007 iParenting Media Award; 2007 ParentÂ�s Choice Award.
- Producer, algebraÂ�s cool: recognized as the Best Instructional Materials of 2004 by the Association of Educational Publishers; Best Educational Video of the last 25 years by the Telly Awards.
Inducted: 2000 | Media Arts