Big Machine Music
- B.S., Recording Industry 1998
- Named as one of Billboard Magazine’s 2020 Country Power Players,
- Oversees all aspects of BMM which has ranked Top 10 in Billboard’s Hot 100 Publishing Corps and Top Country Publishing Corps from 2017-2020 including a #2 year-end ranking last year.
- In 2019 was elected to the boards of the National Music Publishers Association (NMPA), the trade association for the American publishing industry, as well as the Mechanical Licensing Collective (MLC), the nonprofit organization designated by the U.S. Copyright Office pursuant to the historic Music Modernization Act of 2018.
- Molinar also serves on the board for Music Health Alliance, a non-profit that provides access to healthcare through services that protect, direct & connect music professionals with medical and financial solutions, as well as the Country Music Hall of Fame Education Council.
- Was named MTSU Distinguished Alumni in 2013.
- Previous career stops include Reba McEntire’s original Starstruck Writers Group (1997-200), Cal IV Entertainment (2000-2007) and his own startups including Effusion Entertainment (2007-2011).