Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- B.S., Mass Communication, Magna Cum Laude 1990
- 2011 – Present – Information Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- 2008 – 2011 Communications-Marketing Coordinator – Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Anesthesiology – Secured international media coverage for a National Institutes of Health-funded investigator at Vanderbilt who had discovered a way to control the population of malaria-carrying mosquitoes by disrupting their kidney function.
- Publications Editor, Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Assistant Editor, City Paper
- 1995 – 2000 – Staff Writer, The Tennessean