The winner of this contest will receive a cash prize as well as have their design featured as the official 2023-2024 MTSU College of Media and Entertainment T-Shirt!
- Must include the words “MTSU College of Media and Entertainment” or "College of Media and Entertainment at Middle Tennessee State University".
- Design can include front and back of shirt (but no sleeve design).
- T-Shirts are short-sleeved and will be gray, blue or white.
- Design must be one color.
- DIGITAL DESIGNS: Must be 300 dpi at 100% size and to be submitted as a .jpg, .png, .pdf, or .ai file
There is no entry fee to submit a design. Only one design submission per contestant. You must be an enrolled CME student (part or full-time) at the time of submission.
All students submitting an entry must join either the College of Media and Entertainment's Facebook or Instagram.
- Submit your design (1 per contestant) beginning February 21, 2023
- LAST DAY to submit a design – no exceptions March 31, 2023
- Judging begins the week of April 6, 2023
- Announcement of contest winner no later than April 15, 2023
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Visibility – Is it eye catching and visible from a distance.
- Does it coincide with the mission of CME and MTSU.
- Feasibility – Must be easy to reproduce.
- Message translates across all departments.
By submitting a design, you are agreeing to all contest rules and guidelines. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Submit Your Design
In addition to your artwork, please include a file with your first and last name, email address, phone number, and a description of your inspiration. Email the file or link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your files are named appropriately – please include your name in the file names.
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use any included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry. The winning artist grants CME the exclusive right to the design, including any modifications thereof, to be used on promotional/marketing and other CME materials.