Senior Recognition and Graduation Distinction
Graduate with the MT Engage Distinction!
Students who participate in the MT Engage program have the opportunity to graduate with an MT Engage distinction.
- Receive a triple cord in blue, white and gold
- Be recognized at your graduation ceremony during the President's remarks
To apply for the MT Engage Graduation Distinction you must:
- Have successfully completed four or more MT Engage course sections with two of those courses upper division; or will complete the courses in the semester of application
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.75
- Be currently enrolled as a student at MTSU with good academic standing
- Submit a complete ePortfolio presentation using any ePortfolio platform according to the MT Engage requirements
How to Apply
- Submit your completed ePortfolio to email@example.com
- For Spring and Summer graduates, submissions must be received by April 12
- For Fall graduates, ePortfolio submissions must be received by November 15
All students who apply will be entered to win a $250 cash prize to be awarded after graduation. Up to 7 prizes will be given.
Remember, creating an ePortfolio is a great way for you to put together the knowledge, skills, and abilities you gained as a student at MTSU. You will be better able to make the connections between your learning and your experiences which will help you be better prepared for your future interviews.