Welcome to the School of Nursing
Due to the relaxing of some Covid-19 restrictions, the School of Nursing will be reinstating the HESI exam requirement for the upcoming application cycle. Grade and GPA requirements are still the same.
The next application cycle (Fall 2022) deadline is February 1, 2022. Please see the HESI score requirements.
- Beginning February 1, 2021, School of Nursing scholarship applications will be completed
and submitted online only. Visit the "Student Resources" tab on the left-side of
this page, and click on "Scholarships" for more information.
- Attend a Nursing Information Session more information about our BSN program. You can learn what to expect, by viewing
this previously recorded session.
The School of Nursing offers:
- Traditional four-year baccalaureate nursing program
- Masters of Science in Nursing degree with a concentration of Family Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Traditional BSN Program
- Undergraduate Admission Progression Guidelines
- BSN Application Deadlines
- Traditional BSN Application (link disabled after application deadline)
- School of Nursing Admission Data
- NCLEX-RN pass rates 2016-2020
- Admissions Exam Information
- HESI - MTSU Nursing Admission Assessment
- BSN Course Sequence
- BSN Program "Mission and Goals"
- Graduate Admission Progression Guidelines
- MSN Application Deadlines
- MSN Program Options
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Program of Study
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Program of Study
- Nurse Practitioner Certification Rates 2015-2019
- MSN Program "Mission and Goals"
Jenny Sauls, PHD, RN, CNE
Professor and Director, School of Nursing
School of Nursing
Middle Tennessee State University
CKNB Building, Box 81
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
For information on the Traditional BSN Program, call (615) 898-4803.
For information on the MSN Programs, call (615) 898-5252.
Visit our "About" page to learn about the School of Nursing Accreditations, history, mission, and more!
Say Thank You to Your Nursing Instructor with a Daisy Award Nomination!
- Nursing Application - BSN (link disabled after application deadline)
- Undergraduate Student Handbook
- Graduate Student Handbook
Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.