MTSU Prior Learning Assessment ‘a game-changer’ for state employee eyeing degree
When it comes to selecting a college, many factors must be considered, even more so when you’re a working adult ready to finish a degree that’s been in the works for 20 years.
Leah Louallen, director of grants and scholarships for the Tennessee Students Assistance Corporation
MTSU’s online MLS program boosts librarian skills of adult learner to ‘next level’
A fully online program is flexible for every type of student, including those taking graduate level courses. For those who participate in the Master of Library Science program at Middle Tennessee State University, it can even wo...
Bell Buckle principal calls MTSU’s Ed.S. online learning ‘ahead of the curve’
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. - There's a specialized program at Middle Tennessee State University that is preparing educators to learn more deeply about…learning.
It's the Specialist in Education, or Ed.S., degree in curriculum and instruction that explores cultural diversity, mental processes, and cognitive neuroscience a...
Two MTSU adult degree-completers flourishing with Nashville Fire Department
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Two recent graduates of MTSU's adult degree completion program just so happen to find themselves as colleagues in one of the state's biggest fire departments.
Both Alana Brown and Ann Dashiell graduated with MTSU degrees in 2009 and 2014 respect...
MTSU to host ‘Finish Your Degree’ Q&A event on Oct. 23 at Chamber
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Middle Tennessee State University will be hosting a “Finish Your Degree” Q&A event Wednesday, Oct. 23, at the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce in Murfreesboro.
- University College faculty, staff create free open resource textbook for students Aug 25, 2021
- ONLINE @ MTSU – Fall 2021 Aug 20, 2021
- Student Success office helps Raiders navigate through classes during pandemic Nov 5, 2020
- Assistant professor finds new ways to teach, help students learn during pandemic Oct 28, 2020
- MTSU Student Success Office launches video series on remote learning best practices Sep 28, 2020