The following regulations have been designed to provide for the effective use of parking areas, the safe movement of motor vehicles and pedestrian traffic, and the general safety of the campus. Regulations must be observed at all times including exam periods, registration, summer session, and inclement weather. Any information contained within this booklet is subject to change.
The regulations contained herein are established under the authority and duty of the Tennessee Board of Regents granted by the legislature of the State of Tennessee to establish and make regulations for the management of Middle Tennessee State University.
- General Information
- Registration of Motor Vehicles
- Parking Regulations
- Operation of Motor Vehicles
- Towing/Booting of Vehicles
- Residential Parking(Students Living in an MTSU Housing Complex)
- Judicial Procedures
- Violations and Penalties
- Parking Services/University Police
- R-X (Raider Xpress) Shuttle Service
- Bicycle Registration and Parking Regulations