What is the Engagement Center & Student Phonathon?
Each fall and spring, alumni are contacted by current MTSU students via phone calls, video messages, email or text. Students love to share information about upcoming campus activities, help alumni update their contact information and inform them how they can help build the future of our University by making a gift.
Gifts made can support any and every program within the University. No gift is too small. We especially encourage recent graduates to make a gift back to something they love on campus in the amount of their class year. The future success of MTSU depends on alumni and friends like you. Please answer the call and respond to our MTSU students and help support MTSU!
Engagement Center Funding Priorities Fall 2021 & Spring 2022:
- Student Scholarships
- Mental Health and Counseling for students
- Safety Net Fund (for homeless students or students with unstable housing)
I spoke to a student engagement center rep or I missed their call, what do I do now?
- To make a gift you may give securely online here.
- To update your contact information you may do that here.
- For upcoming events on campus see here.
- Still have questions? Contact Kristen Keene at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a Job That You Can Get Excited About?
If you are a current MTSU student, consider a job at the MTSU Engagement Center.
As an Engagement Center Representative, you will work for a meaningful and worthwhile cause, engaging with alumni, parents, and friends of the University via video, text, email and calling. The MTSU Engagement Center is one of the most desired jobs on campus.
- Work in a fun and collaborative environment with your fellow students and work a schedule that allows for flexibility with your class schedule!
- Enjoy being part of a motivated team that makes a significant impact on alumni engagement and fundraising for your campus community.
- Work on campus and earn $12 while building your resume! There are excellent advancement opportunities available for top performers.
- Apply here.
Engagement Center Hours
Sunday - 12:00pm - 8:00pm CST
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 3:30pm - 9:00pm CST
Friday, Saturday - CLOSED