Business Administration, B.B.A.
A Business Administration major is for students who wish to pursue a general business career but do not wish to select a specific business area. This major combines courses in management, marketing, economics, finance, and business law. It is designed to provide a broad knowledge of the functional areas of a company and how they are connected to one another. The graduate will leave the program equipped with managerial, communication, and decision-making skills. He or she also will have acquired practical computer skills as well as learned how to think creatively and work well with others.
The Jennings A. Jones College of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Student Learning Goals and Objectives